Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tree Brewing Company - Hop Head Double IPA


In my last post I gave an example of an easy introduction to the world of hoppy beers, for those who might be hesitant.  Well this time I'm throwing down a suggestion for those who are seasoned in the hopped world.  Tree Brewing Co. produce one of my current favourites when I'm looking for a solid hoppy drink.  Their Hop Head Double IPA is well balanced and a very drinkable beer.  The hop aroma hits you right away and lingers nicely.  It has a nice copper hue and a dull body.  I love this beer; the hops are strong and constant and the bitterness keeps me reaching for the glass.  When the hops roll back, you get a soft fruity and floral side coming through.  Just awesome!  I see on the Tree Brewing webpage that the stock was sold out for 2010.  Hopefully they get another batch out to the shelves soon. I'll have to add a few more to my collection just incase.  

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment